CAR ACCIDENT CHECKLIST:
Immediately after a car accident, follow these essential steps:
1. Move to a safe location.
2. Do not leave the scene of the accident.
3. Call the police and follow their instructions.
4. Call 911 if there are any injuries.
5. Do not discuss who is at fault with other parties.
6. Do not disclose your insurance policy details.
– Only provide your driver’s license and insurance carrier’s member number and phone number.
7. Collect as much information as you can about the other drivers and any witnesses.
8. Take detailed notes and photos
– Use our app to take several photos of your car’s damage from every angle (link this to the app)
9. Contact your insurance company and report your claim.
10. Seek medical attention
– See a Doctor Immediately. Though you may not feel pain right away, pain, discomfort, dizziness and numbness can occur days after the accident.
11. Call The Fowler Firm, LLC at 404-574-2205 for a free consultation.
Car accidents are unfortunate circumstances, but our firm is dedicated to providing a voice for our clients and obtaining the compensation that they deserve.
Sources: USAA and DMV