Our firm has always been passionate about giving back to the community and encouraging our youth to achieve greatness in their lives.
Supporting the community is vital and can be done in many different ways. Each member of our firm is required to give back to their community by volunteering time and support for various activities. We have received recognition for our work in the community inclusive of the Georgia Trial Lawyers’ Community Service Award. The joy in helping our community is a feeling like no other.
Some of the programs that we actively support include:
- Silence the Shame
- Harvard Debate Council Diversity Project
- College, Cuts, Careers
- Therrell High School Basketball Program
- Lithonia High School Basketball Program
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- Columbia High School Basketball Program
- Selem High School Basketball Program
- Southwest Dekalb High School Basketball Program
- Dekalb Yellow Jackets Youth Football Program
- Press Reset Entertainment: Back to School Supply Drive
- Holiday Hoopsgiving: Basketball Tournament Supporting Leukemia Research
- WCLK Jazz 91.9 Public Radio Station
- Gwinnett County school district’s internship program for high school students
- Stoneview Elementary School
- B.A.M. Children’s Dance Group: A dance group for young children
- Crafting Change Agents: A study abroad program for college students
- Various Church Programs in the Atlanta Area
- Various career days and youth programs throughout the state of Georgia.
A Law Firm
We truly care about you. Our firm is dedicated to providing you with a personalized experience. We communicate with you regularly to ensure you understand every step of your case. We are always available to answer any questions.
We rigorously litigate cases and negotiate settlements. We are experienced litigators and are willing to fight for you.
Dedicated & Driven
We treat each case as though it is going to go to trial to ensure that you obtain the compensation you deserve.
We communicate regularly to ensure you understand every step of your case. You will have direct access to your attorney.
We genuinely care about you and strive to ease your pain. It is our goal to reduce the stress of an already difficult situation.
Stephen Fowler View Profile
Ronald Legette View Profile
Andrew Echols View Profile
Donovan D. Potter, Sr. View Profile
Lisa R. Hernandez View Profile
Keva Dixon View Profile
Frances Samples Lee View Profile
Krystal Cruz View Profile
Yvonne Freeman View Profile
Deanna Davila View Profile
Judy Camp View Profile